Who's On-Line Now?

Saturday 1 December 2007

Tired

I did go out again last night and met up with Tim and Richard for a few drinks. It had been a nice day up until about 16:00 when it began to rain. I considered hanging around until the rain stopped but it didn't seem to be letting up at all so I left home at about 18:10. I got soaked walking to the bus stop, then the first bus to come along was packed solid, so I didn't get on it. I got on the next bus, thought that was packed too. After a few stops the driver said quietly to one passenger getting on that there were seats upstairs (why couldn't he say that before?) so I battled my way through and when I got upstairs I found that it was half empty up there! The journey seemed to take ages as traffic was bad, and I eventually got off the bus at 18:55.
I went straight to Barcode and just as I ordered my drink Richard came in even wetter than I was! Tim arrived about 5 minutes later.
Due to the weather we stayed in the one bar and even when they left for another bar at 21:50 I stayed, as I would have had to pay to get back into Barcode after they went home after their one drink somewhere else.
The talent was poor in Barcode and so after 3 more drinks I decided to go home. As usual though, when I got off the bus in Barbican I decided to go to Chariots and eventually got back home at 04:30!!!
Today I have been unable to get myself motivated and mobile and only got out of bed about half an hour ago!! Well, I was up earlier for about 20 minutes then I went back to bed! I have now got 1 more day of freedom before starting my new job on Monday!

No comments: