Who's On-Line Now?

Sunday 23 December 2007

B******s

Yesterday I did a large shop (for me anyway) in Tesco spending £30 on food for a Christmas buffet for myself, so I can pick at stuff all day if I want. I spent that much as I thought I had about £250 to last me until pay day (11th January). Upon checking my account this morning I have realised that I have grossly miscalculated and I have only approximately £80 (after the money I have taken out for tonight's drinks).
This isn't a disaster, as I can survive on this, but I was hoping to be able to get myself a Christmas present (some comics, a DVD or two, a couple of books), but now I am going to have to wait 3 weeks now. A disappointment, yes, but I wasn't expecting to be able to treat myself this year at all until I got paid and saw how little they had charged me in deductions. So, I am not too down-hearted. It helps that Tim has just phoned to outline the initial plan for tonight's drinks (which are starting in G.A.Y. bar where they apparently have cheep drinks until 20:00, whoo-hoo!!), so I am looking forward to going out now, and will probably start getting ready very soon.

No comments: