Who's On-Line Now?

Monday 24 December 2007

Christmas Drinks

I went out last night to meet up with Paul, Tim and Richard for our last drinks before Christmas (and the last time we will probably see each other this year). We aranged to meet in G.A.Y. Bar, not my favourite place but they have cheap drinks before 20:00. I got there at about 18:05 and waited for the others to arrive, which they did about 20 minutes later. We stayed there until just after the drinks went up, I bought the last round and just missed the discounted price (damn my luck).
From there we went to the Duke of Wellington for one before going on to Barcode. Everywhere was really quiet. Yes, I know it was a Sunday and I guess a lot of people would be travelling home for Christmas or all spent up on prezzies but I was disappointed that there was a distinct lack of talent out!
We split up after Barcode to go home and I made my way to Chariots, which was also very quiet, eventually getting home at about 04:00!! An okay night overall.

No comments: