Who's On-Line Now?

Thursday 20 December 2007

Rebel Yell

At my new job, which I will probably refer to as my new job until I leave, my supervisor constantly has music playing on his computer in the control room. He is mainly into rock stuff and one of the songs that comes on regularly is "Rebel Yell" by Billy Idol. Whenever I hear it there I can only think of the fantastic dance performed by the professional dancers on Strictly Come Dancing a few weeks ago, it was amazing and so I thought I would look it up on You Tube. What do you know it is there. Now ever since Beta Blogger took over as my host for this blog I have not been able to post videos here, which is really annoying me, so I cannot post the video directly but I can post a link. If you like Strictly then please check the video out because the dancing is amazing.

No comments: