Who's On-Line Now?

Wednesday 12 December 2007

Babycakes

It was a fairly busy day today at work, with a few viewing of the empty building. I personally wasn't busy at all, but the day still went quite quickly, which I was incredibly grateful for, being my last of 7 shifts!
I managed to finish Babycakes today, at the end of which I really did not like Mary Ann Singleton at all, and began to read Significant Others, in which she has yet to redeem herself. Burke Andrew took on mythical proportions in my imagination after reading Babycakes, as a better looking, younger and physically fitter version of Paul Gross (who played Brian in the original series of Tales of the City, who Burke was said to resemble). But I was disappointed with the over sexual content in the book, which it didn't need and Maupin had refrained from using in the previous book.

No comments: