Who's On-Line Now?

Saturday 22 December 2007

Last Day Before Christmas

Today was a boring one at work. It was just me and one other guard and he wasn't much company. He mainly talked on his mobile phones (yes plural, I can never trust someone that has more than one mobile phone with neither being for business purposes [legitimate business anyway]), sat chewing gum with his mouth open or grinding his teeth or just disappeared leaving me in the control room.
I managed to finish Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets and began Prisoner of Azkaban.
I also got a call from Tim to say that he and Richard would be out for drinks tomorrow night, as he had received a call from Paul also. After he had phoned I was in a good mood, it also helped that this was close to the end of the shift!
On the way home I popped into Tesco and loaded up with food for my Christmas dinner, loads of bits and pieces, not a roast or anything (loaded skins, barbecue wings, cocktail sausages etc), spending over £30, which is far too much for me normally.

No comments: