Who's On-Line Now?

Monday 17 December 2007

I hate my job

Work dragged today and I was freezing when I had to sit at reception, there is a useless heater that you cannot feel the benefit of unless you are sitting within an inch of it. I eventually had to change out of my blazer and into a jumper to help keep warm.
I finished another book today and I will start the sixth book in the Tales of the City series tomorrow: Sure of You.
I have realised that work is what is depressing me lately. Before, when I was a my previous job, work was a relief when I was skint as it was where I could interact with people when I couldn't afford to go out. Now, I just want to be off as I have nothing in common with the few people at work and so the conversation is limited. While doing my patrols all I kept saying to myself was "F**k This" & "F*****g That!", because I am so borted, have nothing to stimulate me mentally, and I just do not want to be there.
I was eagerly anticipating coming home and checking my email account to see the email I was expecting from the job interview I went to on Thursday, but there was no email unfortunately, so I will have to wait, yet again, to hear from a potential employer! Annoying.

No comments: