Who's On-Line Now?

Friday 7 December 2007

Yesterday was a fluke!

This morning I felt like crap again, with my bloated stomach. Again, I didn't feel like going to work. It shouldn't be like this with a new job. I should still be learning and finding new things out about the place, not bored of the job within hours!
I did feel better after a couple of hours again this morning, but only physically. Emotionally I was really down as there was absolutely nothing going on, and even fewer people in than usual (and that is saying something!). The Site Supervisor was at his other site so we didn't even have his constant music in the control room. Nothing. Absolutely no stimulation at all! And they expect us to stay awake all 12 hours with no stimulation! Bloody ridiculous.
By 11;30 I was considering jacking the job in. I'd already completed all 6 sudoku puzzles from the morning's papers and had nothing else to pass the time all day. I was so glad when it was finally time to go home!
2 of the shifts from my old job are having their Christmas party tonight, but I am too tired, pissed off and skint to go. I have another 5 day shifts to go before I have a day off. I may just chuck myself off the top of this building if things do not begin to look up! And I am only just about kidding!!!

No comments: