Who's On-Line Now?

Sunday 2 December 2007

Kenny is out [at last]

Strictly Come Dancing has just lost another celebrity this week. Kenny Logan and Letitia Dean and their partners were, rightfully, in the dance off "tonight" and Letitia really pulled it together and danced much better than she had on "yesterday's" show, so she deserved to stay in another week. Kenny Logan is going home [Gab'll be pleased!], well done for such a vast improvement.
Next week, barring any dramatics, I would imagine will be Letitia's last, though I hope she gives it her all, as she still has a chance if she maintains her highest standards and the others do not. Though, I think it is almost certain that she will be out, she has given a magnificent performance so far in the series and should be very very proud.
The dancers with Kylie were a bit of a disappointment, I like the new song now (I didn't upon first hearing it) but the dance didn't add anything to the performance in my opinion.

1 comment:

gab said...

i also thought the men were a bit boring and i love kylies song i also didnt like iti at first