Who's On-Line Now?

Tuesday 25 December 2007

Back to Work

Unfortunately I am back to work tomorrow, with 5 day shifts and then 3 night shifts, the nights beginning on New Year's Eve (not as bad as it sounds, as I hate NYE anyway, I'd rather be getting paid the double time!!). All the same I do not want to go back to work, as I know it will be boring, even more so since Tim put an idea in my head the other day!
He phoned me at work on Saturday, to confirm the details for out drinks on Sunday night, and when I informed him that I was bored as there were just the two of us working in the building all day, he asked if we were spending the time shagging!! Now, all I can think of is what a waste it is that I will be working with 1 other guard in the building tomorrow and on every night and weekend shift, and none of the guards are attractive! How unfair is that? I would love to have a shag-fest with a good-looking guy to pass the time, even an okay looking guy with a good body, I'm not fussy. Okay, who am I kidding an ugly f****er with a great body would do fine!
Let's hope that I am not too obsessed with the idea all day tomorrow!!

No comments: