Who's On-Line Now?

Saturday 1 December 2007

Strictly Hunky

Today's winners, for me, in Strictly Come Dancing was certainly Gethin & Camilla without a doubt, though, in terms of points they were only joint with Alesha & Matthew. I enjoyed the waltz, and thought that Gethin's acting in the performance was very good (after his lessons from an acting coach this week). And what can I say about their second dance, the salsa! He just really seemed to let go and he just had sheer joy all over his face during the whole dance. It was almost on a par with Mark Ramprakash's "Hot Hot Hot" dance, and Mark was in the audience to witness it. I was also personally impressed by Gethin's biceps which he showed during the video clip of their week's training. Wow. He's getting sexier and sexier each and every week.
I really felt sorry for Letitia though, as she had been ill all week and was still sufferring, throwing up during dress rehersals apparently and after her first dance she had to go off screen and sit down. Being ill, and lacking in confidence as she almost always is, she didn't perform well. Under the circumstances she was a star.
I did get my wish, that Kelly Brooks go out of the competition, but I really wish it had been under different circumstances. Her father passed away this week and she found it too much to continue with the show. I don't know how this will affect the show, as, if a couple are voted out each week, then surely the show will now finish a week earlier than expected! I hope someone can clear this up for me.

No comments: