Who's On-Line Now?

Monday 10 December 2007

Christmas Schedule

I finally found out exactly what they want me to work up to and over Christmas. I have 2 more day shifts to go, then I have 4 days off. Then I am back on days for 6 shifts. I then have the 23rd, 24th and 25th off and then I'm back on day shifts from the 26th. So I get ONE day at double time, oh, and New Year's Eve on which I am working nights [that's good news for those who don't know me, I hate NYE].
So, my plan is to go to my sister's early Christmas on Saturday (after possibly going out for a few on Friday night), and relaxing on Sunday. Then next week, I can go out after work on the Saturday if I feel like it. Spend Christmas Day at home, or at Tim's if he is still planning to entertain. Then I go back to work and forget the whole horrid season for another year.

2 comments:

gab said...

dont worry i hate newar years aswell wot the hell aare we celebrating another year gone by that was crap?

anyway unfortunately mike has to work xmas day so i'll be spending that alone wot joy

Alex said...

I'd cover for him if I could Gab! I do miss the people there, if not the arsehole managers and the politics!