Who's On-Line Now?

Friday 28 December 2007

Worst day ever at work

Today I was almost in tears I was so frustrated at how bored I was at work and how frustated that I was that there isn't much I can do about it until I get some days off. I was so tempted to just walk out I was that bored.
I was working with the senior guard again, which is frustrating enough as it is because he cannot construct a sentence properly and yesterday I had to show him how to do HIS job (he couldn't even log onto the computer without my help!!). And for the last 3 days we have had untrained guards working in the building, meaning that I have had to train them (which I do not enjoy) knowing that they probably will never even be back in the building again!
I need another job and I am in the process of constructing a document detailing what I am looking for in a job, where I would like to work, the wage I expect and what my skills are etc etc. When it is completed and refined, which once again will probably be when I have a day off, I will be detailing it here and hopefully on Facebook as well, and any other website I can find.
I just need a f*****g break!!!

No comments: