Who's On-Line Now?

Sunday 2 December 2007

Drip Drip Drip Drip Drip Drip Drip Drip Drip Drip

That is the sound that awoke me this morning! One of my window's is leaking, just slightly, but the puddle on the window sill started dripping on the floor and the sound perplexed me at first and then, after a little investigation, I found the source. It is weird though as, even though it has now not been raining for over an hour, the leak and subsequent puddle persist!! Strange.
Good news though is that I am feeling a bit better after yesterday's "hangover." My stomach is feeling like it could take some proper food, whereas yesterday it felt like a weird cross between bloated and starving, at the same time (sorry I can't describe it any other way!)
There were plans to have a Sunday dinner all together in the flat today, not my idea at all, and I am hoping that they have forgotten as I am not feeling all that sociable at the moment. When am I ever? We'll see how things go.

No comments: