Who's On-Line Now?

Monday 31 December 2007

Tim on Confidential

I finally got around to watching the Dr Who Confidential episode concerning the "Voyage of the Damned" Christmas Special today. I hadn't watched it when it originally aired as it was on late on Christmas night and I was working early on Boxing Day.
Today I looked it up on BBC iPlayer and found it very easily and enjoyed it thoroughly. I especially enjoyed seeing Tim on there for the first time (I don't think it was the first time he was on there, just the first time I have seen him). I laughed at the first shot I noticed of him, while they were filming the shot of Astrid falling, as he was the only one of the group who actually looked at the camera, and then quickly looked away as he realised that they were meant to be ignoring it!!
He was in a few more shots after that, standing with his arms crossed looking superfluous mainly, sorry Tim!! But at least I have now seen him there, my first friend who I've seen on the telly (I think)!! He's doing quite well for himself, and has worked on some really high profile stuff, just check out his IMDb page! Yes, he has his own!!

No comments: