Who's On-Line Now?

Sunday 16 December 2007

Strictly WOW

Tonight's Strictly Come Dancing saw the exit of my favourite celebrity, Gethin Jones. At this stage of the competition it was so close between the three remaining couples that it must have been hard to choose between them. Gethin has a place in my heart, so I am obviously disappointed but he has done so well during the competition (as have all of the celebrities and the professionals for that matter!).
Also tonight was a demonstration dance by Victor da Silva and Hannah Karttunen. They danced at the same stage of the competition last year and I was amazed by Victor's body then, and once again he was topless which produced an initial WOW and that, along with the amazing lifts he performed, held my interest throughout the dance. He is an amazingly sexy man and a powerful figure on the dance floor (though he himself didn't perform many actual dance moves, but who f*****g cares with that sculptured body on show).
Apologies for duplicating the same pictures from my entry on their appearance last year, I can't find any fresh pictures of him.

No comments: