Who's On-Line Now?

Saturday 8 December 2007

Work

Well, today wasn't too bad at work. I remembered to take a book in with me and nearly read the whole thing. I was good to reaquaint myself with Tales of the City, it has been years since I last read it. It really helped the day go by quickly. At least I have 5 of the sequals to entertain me over the next few shifts.
I was training a new starter today! Yes me, there was no one else. And, what is more, tomorrow it will be just me and the new starter! Less than a week into the job and I'm in charge (and not through anything I've done, just the "luck of the draw!").
I got home just in time to see the final dance on Strictly Come Dancing! B*ll*cks!! And it wasn't even Gethin, who I am quickly becoming obsessed with (I've hardly thought about Jake for weeks!). Unfortunately, I will also miss the results program tomorrow as I am working until 20:00! Double B*ll*cks!!

No comments: