Who's On-Line Now?

Wednesday 5 December 2007

Bad Day

I have been having a really bad day today. On top of still feeling unwell (as I have done since the weekend), I had absolutely no reason to get out of bed today. I DID get up at around 10:00 though and got showered and dressed. I checked the internet for new job vacancies, and bought some food at Tesco, but other than that I have had nothing else to do all day.
I have worked out my finances and I am really short for this month, about £150 at the moment. Luckily Kevin is understanding and willing to wait for his rent money, which I cannot afford to pay in full this month, otherwise I would be stuffed.
This afternoon and early this evening I have been feeling really depressed, especially after receiving invites to Christmas parties that I either can't attend due to work or due to having no money. I really hate this time of year, so I think my depression is only going to get worse. That is a real shame as I was doing so well, up until just over a week ago. I was really proud of myself and happy that I was coping so well. I had a couple of hiccups with my depression, lasting a couple of hours maximum each time, while I was unemployed, but it just escalated after I took this job!
At this moment in time I am feeling bloated, nauseous, and have a bad headache. I feel like going to bed, but know that I won't be able to sleep though the night if I do.
Sometimes I just want to sleep through the whole Christmas and New Year season!!

1 comment:

gab said...

things always seem worse this time of year i know how u feel xxxxxxx