Who's On-Line Now?

Wednesday 19 December 2007

My Boy's Birthday Again

Today is Jake Gyllenhaal's 27th birthday so I would like to send him my fondest birthday greetings.
I, as regular readers will know, am a big fan of Jake's though I have only seen 5 of his films. And I have said before that he is an amazing actor, for which I admire him almost as much as his sex appeal, he is so versatile in the roles that he accepts and doesn't feel as though he has to be the "star" of the films he stars in.
I intend to see many of his other films in the New Year, including Rendition (the latest release), Proof, Bubble Boy (which I am not expecting to be good, but you never know), and October Sky being the first ones I would probably watch.
I also intend to increase my DVD collection of his films, at present I only have Brokeback Mountain, The Day After Tomorrow and Donnie Darko.
Here are some of my favourite images of Jake that I hope you enjoy as much as I do:

No comments: