Who's On-Line Now?

Friday 30 November 2007

Seeing Red

I almost forgot this year, which I am really ashamed of, that 1st December is World AIDS Day. I hope that you all have purchased your red ribbons, they are available from various sources. I felt a bit guilty last night that I wasn't wearing one, so I purchased one in Rupert Street (and had help putting it on!).
I have rediscovered my metal Red Ribbon and was wearing that today, while I went into town to treat myself to comics (my first in nearly 5 weeks!). I am looking forward to reading them over the weekend.
Whatever you are doing tomorrow, spare a few minutes to think of those people in or around your lives who have themselves or know someone who has HIV/AIDS. Wear your ribbon with pride, promote the wearing of ribbons to others and promote awareness about HIV/AIDS in any way you can. But most of all, be safe, be honest and have fun.

No comments: