Who's On-Line Now?

Thursday 31 July 2008

50,000

Sometime while I was asleep last night I reached the landmark figure of 50,000 clicks on my humble little blog. I am chuffed. Now, I know other blogs get thousands of clicks per day (some per hour) but mine doesn't have world shattering news, exclusive photos orinterviews and I certainly do not lead a glamourous lifestyle, so with as little as I put into this blog I am very happy to have 50,000 people check it out. I was wondering how to celebrate this figure, or how to mark it on the blog, but I can't think, so I shall have to just "settle" for this:

3 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

I am a loyal looker at your blog. Every day off I come here and look and see what the hamster is running in his cage. You have a nice blog. I enjoy it allot. I look forward of you telling us about yourself, and yes the pictures are HOT as well. Hop eyou have a wonderful day.
Ray

MANDERSON said...

i'm not that loyal,
i've only noticed your blog today
however i enjoy the content

okay, bye

Alex said...

Hey a new friend is still a friend, welcome to the Wheel Manny.