Who's On-Line Now?

Friday 18 July 2008

Not As Bad A Day (But Close)

Today at work wasn't as bad as yesterday was. I was still feeling the onset of 'flu or something and taking paracetamol all day, but not as bored for some reason. It was a bad day for others though, one guy will almost certainly be thrown off site, come next week and another may be deported! But enough of that! I shouldn't even have mentioned either. Oops!
I also got a massive blister on the back of my left foot after wearing my new, company-issue shoes for nearly 3 hours this morning! Ouch!
To top it all off, I was also meant to be let go an hour early, as everyone else seems to have been over the last week, but it didn't happen (again!). Oh well. Maybe Monday!
Three more day shifts, then two nights and then I am off for four days!

No comments: