Who's On-Line Now?

Saturday 5 July 2008

It's Raining..

...but not Men unfortunately!!
Today is London Pride day and it is really miserable, weather-wise. When I first woke it was pissing down this morning. It is still looking miserable, but hasn't rained again yet. I hope it cheers up a bit otherwise I am guessing that Tim and Richard won't be going into Soho at all! Oh well. There is always Soho Pride next month to look forward to.
Alfredo is working today, so he won't be going until at least 18:00, if he goes at all.
I got a call from Alfredo last night and we went for a few drinks, near Liverpool Street again. I only intended to have 2 or 3, but Alfredo pursuaded me to stay out for about 6!! I came home after the drinks though, despite being invited back to his. I don't know why, I was feeling horny enough. I can't figure myself out sometimes!

No comments: