Who's On-Line Now?

Sunday 6 July 2008

Great Day At London Pride

Although I had serious misgivings at the start of the day, mainly over the uncertain state of the weather, I managed to have a really good day at London Pride yesterday. I took the precaution of taking a light jacket with my, which I needn't have done as it turned out, in case it rained and I fel t good about what I was wearing. I had a short wander around Soho before making my way to Halfway to Heaven where I met up with Tim and Richard.
We stayed outside that pub for a couple of hours before investigating the main stage in Trafalgar Square, which was really boring with musical acts we'd never heard of and, frankly, wish we never had. We thenmade our way back to Soho where the main crowd of people were and stood outside Comptons for the next few hours and had a great time. Every now and then we would see someone else we knew and so would chat to them as they passed. I even saw Lee out and about, though I really couldn't face being pleasant to him as he was with Leigh (the same Leigh who he swore he was breaking all contact with the last time I saw him!).
I was slightly disappointed that Alfredo didn't call me when he'd finished work, maybe he is "punishing" me for not going home with him last night! Who knows.
I flirted quite a bit and even got the number of a handsome Brazilian guy just before Tim, Richard and I went to Wong Kei's to get some much-needed food. After a great, and very filling meal we all made our way home.
I watched Dr Who when I got in and it was fantastic, with a couple of disappointments, but I'm going to watch it again before I give you full comentary.
All in all a fantastic day in great company and the bad weather held off until today!

No comments: