Who's On-Line Now?

Thursday 24 July 2008

Eric Dane

I have just watched this weeks episode of Grey's Anatomy, well I listened to most of it as the television is behind me when I'm on the computer, but I have become obsessed with one of the stars: Eric Dane
I have noticed him before, on websites and in X3 (not that he did much in that film!), but I love the way he looks and moves and talks in Grey's. He is just so sexy! I am thinking that Jake Gyllenhaal may have to watch out as someone may just take over the top spot in my Top Ten Men, even though I am only just adding Eric to it. I shall have to watch out for other stuff that he has been in to see if his sexyness comes across in all his roles.
He has also been in Saved by the Bell and Charmed (of course, which good looking actor of his age-range hasn't, and I bet he was Alyssa Milano's love interest too!), along with a lot of other shows I've either not heard of or just not seen.
I couldn't find any pictures of him in his scrubs, which make him look even hotter somehow, but enjoy the pics anyway.

No comments: