Who's On-Line Now?

Wednesday 2 July 2008

Richard's Birthday

I went out into town last night to help Richard celebrate his borthday. He initially said that he thought no one would be out, but it turned out that there were quite a few of us. We started off in the Duke of Wellington, which seems to be our new starting place (as opposed to Barcode) and we were there for a few drinks. I smiled at a really cute, Italian looking muscular guy and was surprised when he smiled back. He was actually Canadian and in town on a short sto-over before going home that night. He was with his bear-of-a-boyfriend who I didn't fancy but this guy was gorgeous, well built and had a fantastic arse. He did tell me his name, but as usual I forgot what it was (Mick maybe), I'm terrible with names.
Richard's flat-mate was also there, again I can't remember his name, and he was quite attractive, though he wasn't interested in me. We had met before and Tim had tried to hoo us up, but I wasn't interested at the time for some reason.
We then went on to Comptons for one before going to Barcode where we enjoyed the feel-good music played by Stewart Who. He always plays a great set, and doesn't care about playing the latest stuff, just good music everyone knows and can sing and dance along to. We had a fantastic time in there. When Barcode closed we went on to G.A.Y. Late, which I had never been to before (I didn't even know it was there!) and we all felt really old as there were mainly "kids" in there. One of the barmen was really nice though, but ignored me. I got chatting to a nice South African guy in there and ended up going back to his place in Holborn. He couldn't get it up though so I left frustrated. I was so tired that I just crashed out when I got in at around 04:00. What a fantastic night though, brilliant. If Saturday (Pride) is only half as good I will be very happy. And, surprisingly for me, I seem to be on a roll when it comes to cock at the moment. What a shocker, eh?

No comments: