Who's On-Line Now?

Tuesday 1 July 2008

I Never Knew

I have just recently found out that a guy I was friends with at school is gay. We lost touch in about 1992 when I moved to Torquay from Essex. I didn't keep in touch because I was disillusioned with him and my other "friends" after none of them would talk about me being gay after I came out. I decided that I didn't need them and severed all contact. I guess that is when I began not to trust people, and I blame that for my inability to make lasting relationships. I don't trust people easily.
Anyway, he got in touch through Facebook and it turns out that he is gay, has been with his Aussie boyfriend for 8 years, his family are fine with it and he lives in Australia with his b/f and has a wonderful life. Bastard. That is what I should have. I am totally jealous.
Still, I've had a text from Alfredo to say that he is back in the country, so we should be meeting for drinks soon and tonight I am out with Richard as it is his birthday. So, maybe I should re-double my efforts to find me a man at long last!!

No comments: