Who's On-Line Now?

Tuesday 15 July 2008

Gimme Gimme Gimme..... that man!!

While listening to my music here on the blog (hint hint) I was reminded of the Abbamania show that was on ITV a few years back with Denise van Outen singing possibly my favourite Abba song - Gimme Gimme Gimme. I remember it vividly because there was an incredibly gorgeous dancer performing with her and I fell in lust with him instantly! He is the one immediately to the right of her as we look at them. I think I also saw him perform with Kylie on Top of the Pops, though I can't remember which song. Check out the video and see what you think. If you know who he is and anything about him let me know as I think I want to become his stalker!!

1 comment:

Ray's Cowboy said...

nice vid. Hope all is well with you.
Ray

PS how did the date thing go???