Who's On-Line Now?

Thursday 24 July 2008

Fed Up

I was in a really bad mood by the time I got to work yesterday, fed up about my pay situation and I was probably a bit rude to some peple who were trying to have a laugh with me. My manager phoned while I was on patrol, probably because the supervisor told him of my mood, and asked for me to phone him back. I really wasn't in the mood to talk to him so I didn't bother. He phoned back later himself but didn't have anything helpful to tell me.
By the end of the shift though, I'd worked out my finances up until the 10th September (my next-but-one payday) and I think I am going to be alright as long as my debt consolidation company don't punish me for a late payment!! I was in a better mood when I left work than when I got there, I think the fact that I have 4 days off now helped a lot with that too!!

No comments: