Who's On-Line Now?

Monday 14 July 2008

2 Days Off

Last night I didn't feel as tired as the night before, but I was still desperate to get home when 07:00 came along, and I had to wait until exactly that time as one of the relief guards took 15 minutes to get changed and get into the control room!
I was surprisingly up at around 12:30 today, which is very early for me after a night shift, so I hope I can last all day (and night) as I am going out tonight for drinks with Tim as it is his birthday tomorrow. I was originally going to go out tomorrow night, despite working on Wednesday morning, but as he has nothing special planned and no "big group" invited I decided to go out tonight instead. The fact that it's cheap drink night had nothing to do with my decision making (this time anyway!).

No comments: