Who's On-Line Now?

Thursday 24 July 2008

Beautiful Day...

... and I'm sat indoors! That can't be right!
I have just been out of the flat for the first time today, to get a couple of bits of shopping from the local Tesco. It is a really beautiful warm sunny day, AT LAST. I hope it will last for all of my days off.
As I left the flat I saw a couple of nice looking builders go into the pub. On the way back from the shop I saw that they were sat outside. That was when I also noticed that there were two gorgeous, muscular gym-type stunners sat on the steps leading up to the YMCA which is next door to the pub. They are both absolutely gorgeous guys, and dressed in short shorts and skimpy vests. As soon as I got back to my room I had a couple of looks at them through the blinds. The second time I did I got caught looking by one of them and felt guilty, I don't know why, I bet they love being stared at!
While I was out I called Tim and we have arranged to meet for drinks tomorrow after he finishes work, so I have that to look forward to. Right now I think I should make use of the few hours of sunlight we have left and go out and try and get some sort of tan! Wish me luck, I don't tan easily.

1 comment:

Ray's Cowboy said...

Good luck on the tan. I am glad you got some eye candy as well.
HUGS the Hanster.
Ray