Who's On-Line Now?

Sunday 6 July 2008

End of the Holiday

I am really not looking forward to going back to work in the morning. I have now been off for 18 days and I really could get used to this life of leasure, as long as I have some money to enjoy myself. I have been in such a great mood the whole time I've been off. I even talked to the Doctor when I went for my repeat prescription, about coming off my anti-depressants, though he pursuaded me to stay on them for at least another couple of months to see if my good mood continues, which makes sense.
I really hope that I don't get too bored, or despondant while I'm back at work as I like feeling good! It's been such a long time since I've felt this good for this length of time. It's amazing. I love it.
I guess I (and you) will find out tomorrow exactly how my mood will change once I am back at work! Watch this space!

1 comment:

Ray's Cowboy said...

I am glad to hear you are feeling better. You seem like a wonderful man. I just wished I get to know you better.
Ray