Who's On-Line Now?

Tuesday 8 July 2008

Bored Again Today

My second day back at work and once again I was bored senseless. I was finding it really difficult to stay awake when left alone in the control room, in fact I know I must have nodded off a few times while I was in there. I tried to think of other jobs I could set my sights on, but that just got me a bit depressed when I couldn't think of anything that didn't require expensive retraining. Oh well. I'm sure something will come up, I just hope it is soon!

2 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

Alex,
You knwo you are a hot young Man, You could easily sell yourself. I do not thnkit requires any extra trainging on your part...

Now that we had our little laugh about this. Are you happy in what you are doing?? I thought youlike the job. I also thought the new people helped you out with more money in pay wages. I would really like to get to know you better. I hate giving advise without knowing that well.
Think about everything. let me know on your blog what you are coming up with.
hugs the hamster
Ray

Alex said...

Thanks for the advice Ray.
The new company didn't give us a pay raise in the end but the people I work with are okay, it is just that the job is so mind-numbingly boring, and, as much as I hate bigging myself up, I could do so much better and use my brain for so much more, I just haven't found the job that will let me do that yet.
And, I don't think I'd get much for selling this old body! It is getting a bit saggy in places and hasn't had much practice at the more intimate practices!!! lol
Thanks again Ray much appreciated!