Who's On-Line Now?

Monday 7 July 2008

Bubble Burst!

Over the last couple of weeks I have been in a really good mood and I wasn't exactly sure why. I went out a bit more than I usually would and I got to see most of my family, but that didn't add up to how great I felt. Today I found my answer!
It was because I was off work. I had been off work for 18 days until this morning and when I got to work at 06:45 I realised why I had been in a good mood. It was because I hadn't been sat (or stood) in an empty building with absolutely nothing to do and almost no one to interact with. Today went really slowly and it all came flooding back to me how much I need to find a new career! Unfortunately I still do not know what I want to do [when I grow up?]. It is so frustrating. I am going to try and focus myself on coming up with some ideas for new careers over the next week and so try not to get too despondant and ruin the fantastic mood I have been in for the last fortnight.
Oh, and I have a date to look forward to aswell, shich should help. The Brazilian guy I got the number off as we left Comptons to go for a meal on Saturday night is meeting me for a drink after I finish work! So, some yummy company to look forward to!

No comments: