Who's On-Line Now?

Wednesday 23 July 2008

Not Happy With My New Employers

I have finally been paid for my 7 days of holiday that I should have received on the 10th of this month. Unfortunately they have only paid me £313.56 which is ridiculous. If they have done this on the full amount that I was due then it is charging me at well over 50% tax! As has been the case with the pay department all through this palaver, I have been unable to phone them direct, having to leave voicemail messages every time and wait for a phone call back. If they deem this payment correct then it means that I cannot afford to pay my debt collection agency, or, if I do, then I have about £10 to last me until the 10th of August (hoping that they pay me on time then!).
As the title above says, I am not happy with my current employers. That is an understatement.

No comments: