Who's On-Line Now?

Sunday 27 July 2008

Fighters

Also today we have two American hunks celebrating their birthdays, and both are used to fighting for what they want.
Firstly we have wrestler Triple H, real name Paul Michael Levesque, who is celebrating his 39th birthday today. Triple H has always been one of my favourite wrestlers (and I have a few), but it is surprising because I never used to be attracted to any guys with facial hair! Now, I think he looks better with his beard and 'tache, but I wouldn't say "No" wither way!
Secondly we have a Calvin Klein model, turned actor Sasha Mitchell, who took over the role of the star in the Kickboxer films after Jean-Claude van Damme. I remember him from Dallas though where he played the illigitimate son of JR. He's had some roles lately in popular television shows like JAG and ER, but not starred in anything for a while. I would certainly like to see more of him, although conversation might be an issue as he always sounded a bit dumb when he talked!

No comments: