Who's On-Line Now?

Saturday 26 July 2008

Drinks

It was a beautiful day yesterday so I was pleased to go into Soho and meet up with Tim for drinks. I got into town a bit early and sat in Soho Square eating a quick sandwich, as I realised I hadn't had anything since lunch time. While I was sat there I saw a guy who looked a bit like Robert Gant (if Robert Gant was having a bad fashion day and had no make-up on!), he was quite fit and smiled when he saw me staring, but kept on walking.
I met Tim outside the Duke of Wellington where it was ridiculously crowded and the doormen were strictly enforcing their policy of having everyone on the pavement within the yellow lines. It was quite annoying so we moved on to Barcode where it was much quieter and we could pretty much stand where we wanted. We went to Comptons from there, where Tim was slightly embarrassed to realise he was in the same top as the gorgeous barman Ben. Ahhhh Ben, if only!
Then we went to the Admiral Duncan and then Rupert Street where we got talking to a guy and his 80-odd year old aunt Denise who was a treasure.
Tim then went home (he is going to his family's today and so had a long drive in the morning), and I went back to Barcode.
After Barcode I was feeling horny, [surprise surprise!!] and so went to, guess where? Chariots! What a shocker! There was a distinct lack of talent there and, although it didn't feel like it, I was there hours and didn't get home until 06:30!
Looking out of the window now that I have finally risen from my pit, I see that today it is overcast and I can feel a thunderstorm coming along, so I think I will stay indoors and maybe venture back to Soho tomorrow and get myself some comics as a treat. But we will see how I feel in the morning.
This morning, however, I feel very well considering I had a long night of imbibification! I wish every morning after was this good!

No comments: