Who's On-Line Now?

Wednesday 30 July 2008

Force of Nature

I was watching a short clip of the Big Brother [US] housemates experiencing the latest earthquake to hit Los Angeles this evening, kindly brought to my attention by Dudetube, and it was fairly interesting to the actual tremor and an instant reaction by people. Right at the end of the clip I caught sight of an incredibly muscular man and had to know more.

After looking it up on my faithful [usually] Wikpedia I find out that he is a minor celebrity, being a professional model and bodybuilder named Jessie Godderz. Jessie is American [duh] and a mere 22 years young, but is hot as hell. Check him out...

5 comments:

EboRâguebi said...

Beijing 2008

Ray's Cowboy said...

can you think of being in one??? I can not picture wht I would do or think.
Ray

Alex said...

I'm sure if I got together with Jessie we could make our own earthquake!!

Anonymous said...

Actually the 'quake lasted about 16 seconds (which feels like forever when you think the ceiling's coming down), and really shook the town up. I had been working late the night before and was still in bed - what a way to wake up, my honey yelling "Get out of the house!!!", and me trying to get my pants on while the house thudded and rocked...

Alex said...

Did you manage to put your pants on the right way around?