Who's On-Line Now?

Monday 28 July 2008

How To Celebrate?

I have realised that very soon I will reach the 50,000 mark for hits on this blog, quite a milestone (for me anyway), so I was wondering how I should mark the occassion. I guess that I know what the answer would be if I ask you my dear readers, lots of pictures of hunky men, that is what tops most of the polls that I have done here, but I would like to do something different to mark the occassion. If you have any unique ideas then please let me know by leaving a comment or by emailing me at alex.robins@hotmail.co.uk
Oh, and Ray, I still don't have a camera so I can't do any photos of me yet!

2 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

Hhow did you kn wwhat I was going to ask for????

Ray

Alex said...

I think I must be psychotic (is that the right word?) ;-)