Who's On-Line Now?

Thursday 17 July 2008

Hell of a Day

Today started off the worst way, as when I woke I realised that I had a splitting headache already. This eased throughout the day but never went away fully. I was also feeling achy all over and my sore throat of the past couple of days was worse. I think I am coming down with something, but knowing my luck it will slowly develop over the next few days and fully manifest on my first day off, then miraculously disappear for my first day back at work. Pessimist much?
I was bored, as usual, at work too which didn't help and the manager and supervisor were pissing me off acting like children (usually initiated by the manager!). I just wanted to walk out. And I still haven't been paid for my holiday at the end of last month. I have been assured that it will be in my account tomorrow, but I'm not holding my breath for that!
I am supervisor tomorrow, so god help anyone who pisses me off!

2 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

Unless you have pesron time off. I think it would be a wonderful if you are sick to happen that away. I can not afford any time off at the moment.
let us hear it for the supervisor. Yea yea yea. hip hip hip hurrah,

Hugs Ray.

PS I do hope it is nothing and you will be fine.

Alex said...

Thanks Ray, appreciated