Who's On-Line Now?

Friday 1 August 2008

Off

Thankfully last night's shift went quite quickly. I now have 5 days off. I booked this weekend off initially so I would be free to go to Brighton Pride on Saturday, but Tim called yesterday to advise me that he wasn't going. I was disappointed at first, but, thinking about it, it probably isn't a good idea for me to be in Preston Park, waiting in a cue to go to a portaloo to have a sit down, I may not last the wait. Yes, my stomach is still playing up and at one point last night I was going to the toilet about every 20 minutes! So, Brighton would not have been a good idea after all. I think, instead, that Tim and I are going out for drinks tonight although I guess I shouldn't be drinking either with my dodgy guts!
F**k it, I need to get out!

No comments: