Who's On-Line Now?

Monday 21 September 2009

When You Wish.....

I just took a look out of my bedroom window and noticed, in the pitch black sky, that there was one point of light shining quite brightly to the south. I have no idea which star (or planet) it may have been at this time of year, but it was stationary and really quite bright considering there were no other stars showing here in the middle of the city. After a couple of minutes and the light still being there, I decided to be a bit silly and make a wish on it. It couldn't hurt could it? Just as I decided what to wish for (and no, I'm not telling you!) the star disappeared and didn't reappear. How typical is that? It just goes to show that indecision is a wasteful thing sometimes!

2 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

who knows you may have gotten your wish, when just like the stars no one knows.
Ray

Alex said...

The star reappeared two nights ago, and was out last night too. Let's see what happens now that I've been able to make my wish!