Who's On-Line Now?

Monday 14 September 2009

I Dread Dealing With Stupid People, But Have To Every Day!!!

I was woken this morning by my alarm clock which used to be a rare thing, as I always used to wake up at least 5 minutes before it sounded, but is becoming more common. I was immediately filled with a feeling of dread at having to go back to work at that awful place.
I felt a bit sorry for the team during the first couple of hours I was there as I was snapping at every little thing they did wrong, which is probably how I am getting a reputation as the most feared supervisor (mainly stated by the newest supervisor there!). I don't know whether that reputation is a good or a bad thing to cultivate or not, but at the moment I don't really care as I don't particularly like anyone so I don't care how they perceive me.
My breaks are always the last to be taken from the whole team, which means that my lunch is not until 15:00, despite starting at 07:00. This does mean, however, that once my lunch break is over I only have just over 3 hours until I can go home, which almost always speeds past.

When I got home I found that Penny, one of the banes of my "home" life, had decided to clean the bathroom and the kitchen at that time. What a bloody stupid time to do it, just as everyone is coming home from work. She really can be thick bitch sometimes! It means that I felt guilty that I had to use both the bathroom (for ablutions) and the kitchen (to cook my dinner), but then I thought that she shouldn't have been so stupid to have done the cleaning at that time.

No comments: