Who's On-Line Now?

Wednesday 2 September 2009

Oops

I am just watching some more episodes of Sex and the City, from my complete box set, and I began to think that it is really sad that I never get invited to parties.
I know some people may have got fed up of me declining invites because of the stupid hours that I work, but the last party invite I had, was for my sister Maxine's wedding. And, just as I thought of this, I realised that their first anniversary was last week and I forgot!! She is going to be so pissed off with me.
No one else I know worries about anniversaries too much, but Maxine thinks that everyone should remember it and send her cards. My other sister, Lynn, told me that she doesn't expect cards from anyone except her hubbie on their anniversary, as it is something for them to remember between them, which I think is romantic, don't you?
So I'm not going to worry about forgetting the anniversary. I'm just going to worry about why I never get invited to parties!
And, why is it that even though I constantly complain that I have no boyfriend and have never had a boyfriend (apart from a three month period when I first moved to Devon 15 years ago), but would like to be in a relationship, that no one ever, EVER, introduces me to any potential "suitors"???!!!! What is up with that?!?!?!

No comments: