Who's On-Line Now?

Thursday 3 September 2009

At Last

I have literally just had a text from my sister, Maxine, to say that my niece, Mikala (her daughter), has finally gone into labour and is at the hospital. Her contractions are four minutes apart, so it shouldn't be long before baby number 3 is here (only 9 days late, I think!). Apparently the head has been engaged for about 3 weeks, whatever that means, so it really is about time.
I probably won't go down to see them this week though. I am out tonight and back to work on Sunday night. I will however, be off work again from Wednesday morning and so will pop across to Essex to see them both for the day (don't really want to make a night of it as it will be my first full weekend off for weeks! I only get 3 full weekends off every 14 weeks!! No wonder I don't get any invites to parties!).
Maxine should keep me informed of any developments and I shall pass them on to you. Fingers crossed, but not the legs (just yet!!).

No comments: