Who's On-Line Now?

Thursday 24 September 2009

Halos

I had a check up today at Optimax, which took about 10 minutes and then I was kicked back out into the street again. Basically everything is going according to plan, I have some inflammation in my right eye but other than that it all looks normal for the day after the procedure.
On the way home I purchased some sunglasses in Boots, the kind that are tight around the side of the head too, so as not to let any bright light in. I hate wearing them though, so have to force myself. I can see the irony of having this procedure so that I don't have to wear lenses or glasses and, during the recovery period only I hope, I HAVE to wear sunglasses whenever I go out!
I also brought some swimming goggles which I have to wear in the shower apparently.
Tonight I have noticed that all light sources have their own halo now, which I hope will be a temporary side effect as part of this treatment, which made the cost soar, was to eliminate the possibility of this halo effect! If it doesn't ease off I will be kicking up a stink!
I am also feeling incredibly horny at the moment. I'm not feeling up to going out for the night yet (I still have to apply eye drops every 2 hours), but I could do with some physical company, i.e. some hugs, a few kisses and maybe something a bit more intimate. I guess I'll have to check to see if Mythos Man is back on-line yet. I bet it isn't.

No comments: