Who's On-Line Now?

Saturday 26 September 2009

Not Trying Hard Enough

I decided this morning, given that it would be great weather again today, that I would like to go and watch the Kings Cross Steelers play. I was intending to go and watch the first team play at home. Geraint had already told me that he would be going, so I was going to watch it with him. I put a message on Facebook saying I was thinking of going and was contacted by RJ who said he was going to watch the second team, who were playing away. I was then torn between which match to watch. Ronan also send me a message to say he was possibly going to go and was also undecided which to go to.
Before I made a decision I did some more stock taking of my Star Wars figures and got completely carried away. When I finished the box that I was working in it was already 14:30, so I didn't really have enough time to get to either match in time for kick-off (bearing in mind I also had not had any lunch at that point!).
I decided instead to go into Soho and had a good long look around Forbidden Planet and Orbital Comics, picked up some free gay magazines and then had lunch in Soho Square before heading back home. At least I managed to get some sun (and I remembered to put my sunglasses on too!).

No comments: