Who's On-Line Now?

Friday 4 September 2009

Catching Up

I had a nice night out last night with Stephen. We met up at just after 19:00. I was running a little late because, as I was getting ready I got a second text from my sister, Maxine, to say that Mikala had given birth to a healthy daughter. Mikala has to stay in hospital for a little while as the baby had "pooed inside of her." Nice!
We spent the whole evening outside the Duke of Wellington and by the end of it I was pretty cold, as the nights are now drawing in and the wind was whipping up last night too! Stephen had to go just after 22:00 as he was working this morning quite early. I decided to go on to Rupert Street for one before going to Barcode.
There were quite a few sexy guys around in both, but unfortunately not in the DoW (there never are, it always seems to be a "sexy-free zone," except for myself and my friends obviously!). I stayed out until Barcode closed, but didn't talk to anyone in particular all night after Stephen left.
I was pretty drunk when I got home, but remembered to have something to eat and drink before going to sleep. Luckily I had no hangover to speak of this morning, though I am incredibly tired still!

No comments: