Who's On-Line Now?

Wednesday 2 September 2009

Off Again

Am on my first of four days off again, but this time I wish I was still working days shifts (instead of having to go back to work on Sunday night). Yesterday was quite a good day again. The first 10 hours of my shift flew by, I was so happy to be busy for a change, normally I am bored out of my tiny mind!Work
The last two hours though really dragged their heels as I was being trained, and not very well. I had waited since 11:00 to be trained on the access control and CCTV systems, but only managed to get an hour of training from 17:00 before the guy had to go. We both just kept getting interruptions meaning that the training couldn't start.

What to do for the next few days? Well tomorrow I am going out for drinks with a friend I'd lost track of over the last few years. We bumped into each other back in June and have finally arranged a time for catching up over drinks. Should be nice.
I'm still a bit sniffly and have a dodgy stomach still (not as bad as it was), so I really don't want to transfer that to Tim by visiting, even though I do want to go and see him (I've still not actually seen him since he left hospital!).
My niece is 1 week overdue, despite the baby's head being engaged three weeks ago (whatever that means?) and so could have the baby at any time, so I could be rushing down to Essex at any time, though it certainly doesn't look like baby is in any hurry.
Other than that I have nothing planned, as usual.

No comments: