Who's On-Line Now?

Sunday 20 September 2009

Vanity

I have my appointment tomorrow with Optimax, to see whether I can have the laser procedure to correct my vision (and mean that I won't have to wear contact lenses again). It is in the early afternoon and I've been told not to wear lenses for at least 24 hours before the appointment. I hate going out in my glasses so this means that I will be spending the day indoors. Now that is nothing unusual for me, but it is so much more annoying when you HAVE to do it! I guess, if I need to, I feel confident enough in my glasses to go down to the local Tesco, but that is about it. I am going to absolutely hate going all the way to Finchley Road and back tomorrow in my glasses! But, if I can have the procedure done, it will certainly be worth it.

No comments: